The U.S. OTT market will grow by more than $31.1 billion in 2025. As a business owner, staying ahead of the competition is essential for success. However, if you’re not using OTT advertising, you’re missing out on a wide range of targeted customers.
There are various streaming platforms, and the right one can skyrocket your business. Each has its unique features, so be sure to do your research before deciding. Here’s a breakdown to help you find the best OTT platform.
VPlayed is a customizable, self-hosted OTT streaming solution. They are use for broadcasting, programmatic radio, content owners, and much more. They assist your Whitelabel OTT platform with proven advancements in streaming technology.
This provides you with both live and on-demand video hosting. As your audience is everywhere, you can broadcast it to many devices. Among its distinguishing characteristics are the following:
- Enhance your brand’s worth with customized video marketing tools
- Effortlessly administer your material with a structured video CMS
- Adaptive bitrate streaming may strengthen your OTT app development
- Analyze your video streaming company using incisive metrics
- Integrate a secure paywall to provide an additional degree of security
Regarding pricing, VPlayed provides a customized solution for every organization. You can also contact them via their website for demo viewing and price information.
Brightcove is one of the oldest OTT content providers. They provide cloud-based encoding, live streaming, and video-on-demand hosting services. Brightcove is an enterprise-level video business platform complete with cloud video technology.
So, what makes them one of the top OTT platform development companies? Here are the features:
- Globally known CDNs
- Video API access with customized pricing structures
- Exceptional security features
- Integration of CRM
- Diverse monetization alternatives
Brightcove price plans are often customized and given based on expected quotes. While intending to establish an OTT platform, you may easily review their website and contact them for a price.
Contus VPlay is a prominent white-label OTT strategy that company owners may use to establish their platform. They offer more than 150 streaming capabilities, six or more revenue possibilities, and more. It also has other features, like:
- Examine the basic traits required to construct an OTT application
- Monetization Models include SVOD, TVOD, AVOD, etc.
- Advanced streaming security with SSL encryption and support for several digital rights management
- Track audience information with perceptive analytics solutions
- Adaptive Bitrate-capable robust video player
- Cloud-based transcoding with variable bitrate capability
Contact Contus Vplay for a demo via their website, and get price information from their sales staff. This helps create a beneficial partnership using their industry-leading online video platform.
If you are interested in developing a brand-specific OTT platform, Pivotshare is the best option. They help publishers launch their own lucrative subscription channels and get various partnerships. They assist host videos, live streaming, digital ads, finding consumers for your content, and much more.
They take care of the payment processing, so you don’t have to. Here is a rundown of some of their outstanding features:
- Real-time, in-depth audience analysis
- Packages for subscriptions with free trials
- Personalized coupons
- Superior social sharing tools
- Credit card storage and recurring billing
- Placing OTT ads
As content providers, you retain a 10% income share while you establish a channel. Receive a chance to maintain 60% of the income share if your audience purchases rentals or downloads.
Brid.TV is a brand-new video and live-stream monetization platform that offers VOD hosting and Google display ads. It’s an ideal and safe environment for hosting and publishing any streaming material using an ad-based monetization model. They provide a variety of subscription options with specific functionality, such as:
- Customized video player
- AI content similarity
- User-friendly CMS platform for video
- Video ad-performance infrastructure
Once you’ve decided to captivate your audience using this platform, you may test out a free plan to grow your capital. If you use their premium plan alternatives, you may get an enterprise-grade solution that is dependable and scalable.
OTT app developers for Vimeo are platform suppliers offering creators to grow their internet presence. It allows you to upload videos in seconds, modify your site or applications, and track subscriber growth. Let’s have a look at its distinctive characteristics:
- Email support for video hosting packages
- Tools for safe video handling with privacy restrictions
- Live streaming with variable bit rates
- Without any encoding software, you can create professional graphics.
- Real-time engagement instruments for video marketing
Vimeo OTT offers three distinct price tiers. It includes startup, expansion, and business plans. Each plan has a broad selection of personalized pricing options.
Israel-based Kaltura is the leading player in the OTT platform industry. Their feature-rich TV solution is ideal for large-scale or global companies. Institutions can deliver on-demand and live-streaming services to their students with ease.
They have an adaptable platform with a fantastic user experience for enterprise-level audiences. Check out other optimal characteristics required to construct an OTT streaming platform:
- Recognized for its TV-quality internal video transmission
- Streaming live OTT material for podcasts and town halls
- Rapid content discovery through search and navigation
- Adaptive bitrate distribution improves load time and responsiveness.
- Real-time analytics solution with marketing and content engagement
Kaltura offers price packages for learning and development, sales and marketing, and more. In all three cases, the firm provides a 30-day free trial and a yearly package for corporations.
Yondo supports live online sessions and on-demand video streaming. It may be used by small, medium, and big enterprises. They facilitate the development and monetization of all content on your own streaming platform.
It gives you several chances to add value to your unique material in areas, like fitness, teaching, consulting, and more. Here are some offers in terms of distinguishing features:
- Workshops and webinars for over a thousand participants
- Personalized 1-on-1 video consultations, courses
- Fully customized real-time video player
- Email-based automated payment gateways
VOD provides both free and paid viewing alternatives. The three payment plans are starter ($69), specialist ($139), and premium ($349).
Final Thoughts on OTT Platform
We hope that you now have a better understanding of the different OTT platforms and the video streaming experience they can provide. Keep in mind that this is just a snapshot, and there is more video content that could be used to reach your target audience.
If you’re looking for more information on effective programmatic video strategies, we can help. Contact us today for more insights on finding the right OTT platform.