largest search engine after Google and the second
biggest social media channel after Facebook.
Most digital advertising is based on a real-time bidding process:
Retargeting: How It Works
How Media Shark Helps
- Google Ad Network.
- Microsoft Advertising (Bing and Yahoo).
- Facebook Custom Audiences.
- Syndication networks (Taboola, Outbrain).
We assist with every aspect of your retargeting strategy, including the following:
Managed Spend Allocation
Audience segmentation: A retargeting platform like AdRoll makes it easy to segment audiences according to how they interact with your site or other content on the web. For example, you can define audiences based on activities such as what pages they visit, what buttons they click, how many impressions they have been served, whether or not they’re part of an existing campaign audience in your CRM and much more
Geo-targeting: The market for local services on the web is enormous. In fact, nearly half of all web searches have local intent. Geotargeting lets you create location parameters to help you retarget users based on their proximity to certain markets.
Reporting and attribution: Your dedicated PPC consultant tracks conversions, creates custom reports, and measures campaign performance by tracking average CPC, cost per acquisition, return on advertising spend (ROAS) and other key metrics.
Strategic Content Optimization
- Persona development.
- Landing page copy optimization to improve Quality Score.
- UX and design audits to help boost conversions.
- Keyword research (paid search).
- Meta description optimization (paid search).
- Banner ad design.
- Video ad production.
- Text ad copywriting.
- Cookie consent banners.
Why Retargeting Works
Otherwise, retargeting campaigns generally outperform contextual advertising:
- Web users are 70% more likely to convert through retargeted ads.
- Retargeting can increase ad engagement by as much as 400%.
- Cart abandoners are 25% more likely to convert on e-commerce stores after encountering a retargeted ad.