What is Behavioral Targeting?
By leveraging actual online user behavior, Media Shark allows for advertisers or businesses to deliver specifically targeted ads to consumers based on unique online behaviors and data.
Don’t fall for basic targeting anymore! Contact Media Shark today to learn more about behavioral targeting.
So what Behavioral Targeting Signals are available to be targeted?
Media Shark can basically track any behavior or action required by the advertiser or business, however generally speaking the most commonly requested behaviors include:
- Visiting a competitor website
- Getting emails from specific organizations or competitors
- Time Spent on a Website
- Geofencing or specific locations
- Buying specific products online or researching them
- Visiting sites of similar interests
- Visiting different verticals (Food, Health, Home)
- Offline data points
- Searching for a product or type of products
- In-market or Previous Purchaser for a particular Item or Brand.
- Other Miscellaneous Interactions which can be tracked.
Behavioral Targeting Examples
Taking a top level view here are some real Behavioral Targeting Examples as used by our clients:
- Online Grocery website bringing back consumers who haven’t purchased, but targeting them for a specific product.
- Food Manufacturer who was giving away product samples, but didn’t complete the form
- Kitchenware Ecommerce site advertising to people who have added products to their cart but didn’t check out.
- Automotive manufacture who knows that a user is in market for a type of car
Let’s Get Started !
Let the Media Shark target your exact online audience with the help of our behavioral targeting!
Learn more from frequently asked question
We make business successful!
We’re here to share story & more news from resource library.
Follow our latest news and thoughts which focuses exclusively on behavioral targeting